The manufacturing company offers for permanent export supplies.
Product: Refined deodorized sunflower oil.
Country of origin: Ukraine.
Quality: DSTU 4492: 2005 "Sunflower oil. Specifications".
Samples: It is possible to send product samples by courier mail at the buyer's expense.
- in bulk in a flexi-tank (20-foot container 22 tons);
- PET bottle 1.0, 3.0 or 5.0 liters. It can be bottled on special order in bottles of a different volume.
It is possible to produce sunflower oil under the client's trademark (Privat Label).
- advance payment of 30%, the remaining 70% for the provision of shipping documents;
- irrevocable letter of credit confirmed by the bank with revolving disclosure upon provision of shipping documents.
Payment currency: US dollar (USD) or euro (EUR).
✦Minimum batch for shipment: 20 tons (for road transport), one 40 ft container (loading 23.5 tons) or one railway wagon (loading 68 tons).
✦Terms of delivery according to Incoterms 2010:
- FCA warehouse in Ukraine;
- DAF border of Ukraine (by rail in covered wagons, net 68 tons);
- FOB port of Odessa, Ukraine (in 40 ft containers net 23.5 tons);
- CFR / CIF any destination city (by road);
- CFR / CIF any seaport of destination (in 40 ft containers net 23.5 tons).
We make year-round shipment of refined deodorized sunflower oil for export to any country in the world.
✦The quotation of the price of refined deodorized sunflower oil is issued only after the buyer's request, containing: product name, quality requirements (or compliance with a certain DSTU, GOST, other standards), type of packaging (material, weight, need for logo + buyer's information), quantity (tons ), currency of payment, delivery terms according to Incoterms 2010, form of payment, order regularity (one-time or monthly). It is also desirable to indicate the target (throughput) price for refined deodorized sunflower oil.
We are interested in new buyers of refined deodorized sunflower oil for export and long-term mutually beneficial cooperation.