BoxmakingMachinery's BM300 printheads are an innovative, cantilevered design that allows you to feed bulk materials under the printhead. The printhead can be raised up to 30 cm above the ribbon to feed directly onto mounted cartons or other thick materials. The printhead can also be connected to a feeder
Versatility: Print on a wide variety of porous media such as cardboard, postcards, boxes, paper bags, wooden boards or thicker items such as blister envelopes and folded boxes, and fabric.
The resistance of HP pigment inks provides fade, scratch and water resistance once dry.
Picture quality: The four-color ink system delivers long-lasting, vivid color.
Proven reliability: Globally recognized by HP for quality, reliability and service.
Cost-effective printing: Efficient ink delivery system keeps printing costs low
Printhead: BM300 printhead from BoxmakingMachinery (Germany) with HP PageWide technology
Print width: 297 mm (11.7 inches)
Resolution: 1200 nozzles per inch for each color (1200 x 1200, 1200 x 600)
Speed: up to 45 cm per second - 27 m / min -30 m / min
HP ink type: Pigmented water-based SMYK ink
Technical characteristics of the software: Connecting from your Windows 10 computer Installing software from BoxmakingMachinery Print head self-cleaning system Print cost calculator
The printer positioning system consists of:
1. The main module is a steel frame mounted on adjustable legs, on which the vertical guides are fixed, on which the carriages with the carrying fork move. Lifting and fixation is carried out by a screw with an actuator, the nut of which is fixed to the support fork, which has horizontal guides on which the carriages can be mounted and fix the printer in the desired position.
2. Conveyor belt - installed horizontally on the main module and designed to pull the workpiece at a predetermined speed through the printing area into the receiving tray.-
3. Control panel - has buttons and controls to control the actuators.
4. Receiving tray - catches the finished product from the conveyor.
5. Fast material feeding system