The bitumen emulsion sprayer (BS-1000) is made for priming before asphalt laying, asphalting of adjacent territories, as well as for filling seams and cracks with bitumen emulsion. The bitumen emulsion is supplied from a tank with a volume of 1000 liters. The heating system allows you to use a spray of bitumen emulsion in the cold season. That is why it is easy to use. It has its own rinsing system. There are two options of the machine - made on a frame, or mounted on the trailer.
Engine - Gasoline 4-stroke air cooling, manual start
• Engine power 4.8 kW (6.5 hp) Fuel - Gasoline A92 and above
• Number of nozzles on the tire - 7 pcs
• Tire spray width - 1.7 m.
• Work time - 28 l/min.
• System cleaning - 3-level, diesel fuel.
• Tank self-priming function.
• Installation on a frame or on a trailer at the request of the customer.
• Emulsion tank heating system.
• Original tank 1000 l.
• Possibility of connection of the third-party compressor for cleaning of the tire.
• Temperature sensor - mechanical.
• Rod for manual sawing 4 m.